Past me held onto clothes that were loose-fitting, and current me is rather thankful for that call.
Weight loss and gain over the last 4 years (yay married life!) has been an epic journey. I think I'm almost at the end of the beginning. I've lost a lot of weight successfully, I've maintained successfully, and I've been more aware of my weight gain and what not to do in the future to repeat those steps.
I'm lucky in that for the next 6 months, I'm the one responsible for food scheduling and weight loss. 6 months is a mental hurdle, but I am incessantly reminded that time flies when you are older. So buckle in and enjoy the process. Breath, blink, and be amazed at "where has the time gone??"
I daydream about going through my wardrobe and purging all the unnecessary items.
I daydream about looking at each clothing item and critiquing my past usages - was it comfortable to wear? Does the material breathe well? Is it comfortable to walk around in during long periods of time? Can I sit for long periods of time in this? It is pretty but is it practical?
I'm also analytical about my colors; do I wear solid colors only? Do I have some patterns sprinkled out, what kind of patterns are classics and keep well? Will these clothes keep well if we move?
Yes, I do daydream a lot about minimalizing my wardrobe.
![]() |
| Jjolang, the lazy house dog |

No comments:
Post a Comment