Friday, June 5, 2020

Some randomness

I got sucked into a reading vortex of Demon Street, yesterday morning and I just got out of it around 9am this morning. Hiveworks Comics has a plethora of webcomics that I've been meaning to start and get through, along with my usual reads. I didn't realize how long DS would be, but the artist had been updating since 2015 and the story is quite compelling. 

It was definitely a rabbit hole worth exploring. 

So because of that, I didn't get much done yesterday. I was pretty lax on my usual checklist items of blogging (ha!) and my PD courses. Also napping was in order and a bit of gaming. 

Today is also a chill day, but what's important is that I am getting my health in order with a food schedule and a pretty solid cycle routine in the evening. So even though there may be days of not getting checklist items taken care of, I feel satisfied with the day. I got my cycling in and kept to my food schedule. 

And that'll do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment