I have great plans for this tea.
Since it's a great tea base, I can add mint to it easily. I'm also contemplating tinkering around with the hibiscus, rosehips, rosewater, and lavender I have on hand. I have a handful of fresh ginger in the fridge and I'm sure it'd taste good with fresh lemon. Oh, right. I also have chamomile! I'll have to try that combination at some point.
Over the weekend I gave cycling a break to recoup the body, but I started up again last night and did manage to add in some squats. I'm looking to add in squats, bridges, and planks into my daily routine, and I am looking to bullet journal these items into my daily journaling.
I'm almost to the end of my current journal.
So adding this new bullet feature into the next journal would be kind of cool. Since all of this is a 6-month plan and I tend to write in the 6-month time frame, this would work out great. Visually speaking, it would be pretty interesting to see.
I've taken to skimming my journals more often as they're more visually stimulating compared to past journals. What with sketching and coloring in the last couple of journals, adding highlighted checked-off goals would showcase another dynamic layer to the viewing experience.
Reviewing journals in that sense is a really good measure of past accomplishments. I think it would be a solid anchor and reminder as to what I've done and where I am going. It's also easy for me to carry around if I were traveling.
I just have to figure out how I want to represent the bullets - do I draw tiny representative drawings of each item or maybe just create boxes for coloring in? I have to really think on this.
I'm excited about this new visual adventure!

No comments:
Post a Comment